Existing and new stadiums in Delhi will be used to house the sports during the Games :
The opening and closing ceremonies will take place at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Delhi.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Delhi – Athletics, lawn bowls, weightlifting
- Dhyan Chand National Stadium – Hockey
- Indira Gandhi Arena – Archery, cycling, gymnastics, wrestling
- Delhi University sports complex – Rugby sevens
- Thyagaraj Stadium – Netball
- Siri Fort Sports Complex – Badminton, Squash
- Dr. Karni Singh Shooting Range – Shooting
- Talkatora Stadium – Boxing
- SPM Swimming Pool Complex – Aquatics
- RK Khanna Tennis Complex – Tennis
- Yamuna Sports Complex – Table tennis
The opening and closing ceremonies, athletics, lawn bowls, and weightlifting will take place at theJawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Delhi, which will have a capacity of 75,000 spectators after renovation for the games.
Archery, cycling, gymnastics, and wrestling will take place at the Indira Gandhi Arena, the largest indoor sports arena in India and the second-largest in Asia, which seats 25,000 people. Located at the Indraprastha Estate in the eastern region of New Delhi, the arena will be connected to other venues via dedicated bus lanes and mass transportation. The arena will be renovated for the Games.
There are 26 new stadiums which will be utilised for the Commonwealth Games. Some older ones will be upgraded and some new will be constructed.
- OC CWG Delhi 2010 Headquarters
- Main Media Centre